4683 Ponderosa Drive
Santa Rosa, California 95404
Come experience the magical feeling of a remodeled Single Level Home on 1/3+ acre of wonderland. Relaxing. Tranquil. Extraordinary. Just minutes to town in the heart of Bennett Valley, you will delight in the openness and space both indoors and out. Light and bright, this fabulous home is move-in ready featuring a remodeled Chef’s Kitchen w/ Viking 6-burner gas stove, Master Bath and Hall Bath. Real wood floors, vaulted ceilings, and garden views from every room are just the beginning. The oversized Master Bedroom was expanded with a walk-in closet and updated bath with white cabinets, Carrera marble counter and shimmering mosaic tiles. This sought-after neighborhood is the best kept secret in Santa Rosa. With nature at your doorstep and a garden in your own backyard, come home to one of Bennett Valley’s true jewels.
- Artfully designed Single Level/3 spacious bedrooms/2 full baths/1,825 sq ft/.36 acre or 15,840 sq ft lot – Rare Offering as first time on market in 20+ years!
- 2014 Spectacular Kitchen Remodel with subway tile/stainless appliances/wood wrapped windows/Carrera marble island/farmhouse sink/expansive counter space with pull out drawers/separate veggie sink
- 2012 Stunning Master Bath Remodel with Carrera marble, white cabinets and subway tile, mosaic tiles and pentagon tile flooring.
- Hall Bath Remodel with eye-catching Honey Onyx tile and expansive countertop
- Expansive Living Room/Dining Room combo with fireplace and soaring wood ceilings
- Gorgeous Garden with fruit trees, citrus trees, succulents, mosaic tile stairway to architectural stone hive (?); multiple pathways to wander
- Pergolas/Covered Outdoor Kitchen with sink and extra counter space
- Mutual Water Board with three (3) wells & storage tanks/$150 per month/ septic just pumped and inspected
- Near to Trione Annadel State Park with over 5,000 acres of public land for hiking/walking/biking and horseback riding
- Situated close to Matanzas Creek Winery and the backroads to Kenwood/Glen Ellen/Sonoma